CEAC 2023 proposals for special session within the technical scope of the conference. Special session supplement the regular program of the conference and provide a sample of the state-of-the-art research in both academia and industry in special, novel, challenging, and emerging topics.
Special session papers will be evaluated and peer-reviewed as per the same criteria of the regular papers. Accepted and registered session papers will be included in conference proceedings, and submit to Ei Compendex, Scopus as well as various abstracting and indexing databases. Abstract submission without publication is also acceptable.
Each approved proposal will be allotted a programming time slot for no less than 90 minutes(6 presentations at least) in the conference program.
Special session proposals should be submitted by the prospective organizer(s) who will commit to promoting and handling the review process of the session as Chairs or Co-Chairs.
Proposals should include the following information:
● Title/topic of the special session
● Proposed organizers (names, affiliations and email addresses; identify one person as the primary contact person)
● General information of organizers (including: mail address of main contact person, biodata)
● Brief description of special session
● Related topics
● Potential participants
● Description of publicity and promotion plan
Please send your proposal to email@example.com. Special session is open for proposal before December 20, 2022.