Submission papers / abstracts link: http://confsys.iconf.org/submission/ceac2024
Full Paper Guideline
Download Full Paper Template
- Submitted full paper should have no less than 8 pages(10 pages preferred, 20 pages maximum), including all figures, tables, and references.
- Accepted full paper will be subjected to similarity check before publishing. Papers with above 30% similarity index may not pass the final check.
- All the tables and figures in the paper should be original and un-published. Otherwise, authors must submit "Permission Request Form" for publication purpose.
How to submit your paper
- Download the Full Paper Template for proceedings and read guidelines.
- Prepare your manuscript in English. Please ensure that your manuscript does not contain grammatical and language errors.
- All third party work included in your paper should be properly acknowledged with referencing.
- Each paper should have no less than 8 pages normally, including all figures, tables, and references. One regular registration is within TEN Pages. Extra pages will be charged.
- All manuscripts will be subjected to blind peer-reviewing by at least 2 reviewers and are expected to meet the scientific criteria of novelty and academic excellence.
- The corresponding author is responsible for ensuring that the article’s publication has been approved by all other co-authors and takes responsibility for the paper during submission and peer review.
- Review comments will be communicated to you and you may require to do necessary revisions and send revised paper on or before prescribed day.