Registration Link: http://confsys.iconf.org/register/ceac2023
Registration Fee Table
|2023 3rd International Civil Engineering and Architecture Conference|
|Early Bird Payment
Before December 30, 2022
After December 30, 2022
(Students & Committees)
|520 USD||570 USD|
|550 USD||600 USD|
|Presenter Only||370 USD||400 USD|
|Listener||320 USD||360 USD|
|Additional Paper||360 USD / Per One||360 USD / Per One|
|Additional Page||70 USD / One Page||70 USD / One Page|
Guidelines to select the registration fee
- If you want to publish your full paper and make presentation during the conference, you should register as Author. One regular Author registration is within TEN Pages including all figures, tables, and references. Extra pages will be charged.
- If you are Oral Presenter or as a Poster presenter only you should register as Presenter Only.
- If you don't have any submission, you can register as Listener.
- If you cannot participate onsite but still would like to attend CEAC 2023, it's ok to make presentation online.
Group, Co-authors and Discount
- Please note a single registration permits only one person to attend the conference. If the co-authors would like to attend the conference, their registration and payment is required to be made independently. However, they will be given a discount of 10% . Please make prior communications with the conference staff regards to this matter to enjoy the benefit of the discount.
- You are eligible for discounted rate on the registration fee if you are a group of 5 persons and/or more or a co-author of a paper presentation. If your group comprises of more than 10 people please contact our Conference Secretary for higher percentage on the discount rate.
Cancellation and Substitution Policy
- If you are unable to attend the conference, we welcome substitute delegates attending in your place at no extra cost provided that we have at least 2 weeks prior notice of the name of your proposed substitute and have received payment in full.
- Registrations that are cancelled 60 days in prior to the conference are eligible for a refund of 60% of the registration fee.
- Registrations that are cancelled in less than 60 but more than 30 days prior to the conference will be eligible for a refund of 40% of the registration fee.
- Cancellations made in less than 30 days prior to the conference will not be eligible for any refund.
- The bank charges incurred while refunding the registration fee should be totally borne by the participants.
- The conference cannot refund or pay any compensation where could not attend the conference is prevented by reason of circumstances which amount to “personal reason”. Such as travel difficulties, visa problems, health issues, financial default etc.
- The conference cannot accept responsibility, refund or pay any compensation where the performance of the conference is prevented or affected by reason of circumstances which amount to "force majeure".
- Circumstances amounting to “force majeure” include any event which we could not, even with all due care, foresee or avoid. Such circumstances include the fire, flood, explosion, storm or other weather damage, break-in, criminal damage, riots or civil strife, industrial action, natural or nuclear disaster, fire, adverse weather conditions, war or threat of war, actual or threatened terrorist activity, epidemic and all similar situations beyond our control.
Conference Date and Place Statement
- The organizer has the right to change the date and place of the conference under the reason of amount to “force majeure” circumstances. The participants are obliged to cooperate with the organizer's change and refund policy.